(TRUSTNGO Projects & Innovations), Delhi-110092
Mob: 08527243980 (011-22440186)
CEO/ Directors/Social Entrepreneurs,
Since the launch of NGO DARPAN and screening of active NGOs by making responsible to promoters of NGOs, it has successfully narrowed the number of project applicants in each announced / regular project. By this step many non-serious NGOs are forced to either improve or forget the GOVT grant in aid. So, it is high time to get into the framework to gain the maximum grant from central/state and CSR grant for your NGO/Organization.
We are in the last quarter of funding and grant-in-aid to NGOs/ Trusts and other charitable organizations including pro- Profit / nonprofit companies. This is the crucial time to get ahead for mobilization of funds for your organization.
Further It is to bring to your kind information that to bring transparency while identifying suitable/capable organizations, the several department/ministries have introduced the evaluation criteria for identifying the suitable agency for funding. You are advised to go through each point and get yourself prepared for the competitive grading. Basically, it is to remind you that you may improve your chances of selection for grant in aid from Ministries/ Department by following the revised guidelines, in the mean it is the time to remove the short comings in your organization /profile, so as to make your NGO more competitive:
You can improve the chances of getting selected/ shortlisted for funding by the following tips:
- 1. Compile all your relevant documents, certificates and develop an impressive Brief profile of your NGO
- 2. Do check proper renewal and validity of certificates, Unique id number, Pan number of organization as well as all the members of governing body, Tan number, online registration with CSWB, MOSJ, Ministry of culture and others, proper IT return (including FC return), recheck whether all your assets of the organization are covered in your audit, check if you have any revenue income in your balance sheet as many government ministries are very strict in terms of revenue income while applying for grants. If not applied for 12A & 80G, don’t delay its worth to get it early as early possible
- 3. Get your organization empaneled with the National CSR Hub at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), you can download the Partner Organisation Empanelment Form from their Website.
- 4. Get your PRN number approved to apply for various states skill misson projects/ DDU GKY/ aajeevika projects.
- 5. GET your agency ready for the empanelment with NSDC /PMKVY by next 3 months as new targets are expected to be given after 15th march 2018.
- 6. Get registered under FCRA and Mobilize foreign funds
- 7. Get ISO 9000 Certification for your agency
- 8. Import Export Code Number assigned by Director General of Foreign Trade
- 9. Keep work record / government sanctioning as proof and try to work with various agencies to establish your NGO as multispectral and dynamic
- 10. Give priority to women members/ SC/ST/ registered artisans/entrepreneur having expertise in handicraft in your organization and get proper proof from registrar office.
- 11. Explore the possibility of developing office infrastructure in other states too
- 12. Maintain proper staff registers with attendance sheet.
- 13. Start a website in the name of your Organization and get the valid domain and hosting certificate as a record.
- 14. Start SHG formation and get them linked with any scheduled bank preferable newly opened MAHILA BANK so as to mobilize micro credit for your NGO as well as to your beneficiaries
- 15. Do think of your individual social and entrepreneurial skill & strength, socio-entrepreneurship plan and find one USP to make your organization self-sustainable even if there is no any grant.
- 16. Develop a habit of writing at least 5-10 proposals/letters to concerned department/agencies/corporate/individual donors every month to see results in 6 months.
- 17. Try and try to generate funds for your charity as the beneficiaries need to be helped by you the leader!!!!!!
Wish you all the best
Should you need further information and professional help in all the matters as above, please do contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
Mob: 08527243980 , 9643898586, 8743935868
TRUSTNGO Projects & Innovations
310,Wadhwa Complex, D-288-289/10, Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Gate No:1 Gali No-10, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092