The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the dynamics and approaches for Development Sectors as well as the manpower involved, lot of NGOs/ entrepreneurs are flourishing, and others are losing. It’s the need of the hour to explore and always be open for new opportunities. Traditionally NGOs were mostly dependent on Government Grants/CSR grant/ Foreign grants/ Individual Donations and fund-raising campaigns through tele calling or approaching face to face.
The fact is these days pattern has taken a shift from grant in aid to more systematic tender module which is more transparent system and better in monitoring. Most of the ministries and PSUs are floating tenders for allocating the work orders.
We are hereby attaching a few of Latest tenders/ Grant in aid Notifications December 2021 You may send your profile to send you the latest notifications based on suitability of your organization at: [email protected]
Further It is to bring to your kind information that to bring transparency while identifying suitable/capable organizations, the several department/ministries/PSUs have introduced the evaluation criteria for identifying the suitable agency for funding.
You are advised to go through the each and every point and get yourself prepared for the competitive grading. Basically, it is to remind you that you may improve your chances of selection for grant in aid from Ministries/ Department by following the revised guidelines, in the mean it is the time to remove the short comings in your organization /profile, so as to make your NGO more competitive:
You can improve the chances of getting selected/ shortlisted for funding by the following tips:
- Compile all your relevant documents, certificates and develop an impressive Brief profile of your NGO/company
- Do check proper renewal and validity of certificates, Darpan Unique id number, Pan number of organization as well as all the members of governing body, Tan number, online registration with CSWB, MOSJ, Ministry of culture and others, proper IT return (including FC return), recheck whether all your assets of the organization are covered in your audit, check if you have any revenue income in your balance sheet as many government ministries are very strict in terms of revenue income while applying for grants. If not applied/renewed FCRA/ 12A & 80G, don’t delay its worth to get it early as early possible
- Get your organization empaneled/registered with various online tender portals of states/ PSUs/ Central procurement portal
- Get your organizational DSC class 3 (for tender applications) ready.
- Get ISO 9001:2015 Certification for your agency
- Keep work record / government sanctioning as proof and try to work with various agencies so as to establish your NGO as multisectoral and dynamic
- Give priority to women members/ SC/ST/ registered artisans/entrepreneur having expertise in handicraft in your organization and get proper proof from registrar office.
- Explore the possibility of developing office infrastructure in other states too
- Maintain and keep ready proper staff list, detailed aadhar/banking enabled resume, appointment acceptance/ offer letters/ registers with attendance sheet.
- Start a website in the name of your Organization and get the valid domain and hosting certificate as a record.
- Start SHG formation and get them linked with any scheduled bank so as to mobilize micro credit for your NGO as well as to your beneficiaries
- Do think of your individual social and entrepreneurial skill & strength, socio-entrepreneurship plan and find one USP to make your organization self-sustainable even if there is no any grant.
- Develop a habit of writing at least 5-10 proposals/letters/tenders/EOI/RFP to concerned department/agencies/corporate/individual donors every month to see results in 6 months.
- Try and try to generate funds for your charity as the beneficiaries need to be helped by you the leader!!!!!!
Wish you all the best
Should you need further information and professional help in all the matters as above,
We may send you further details and regular grants/ tender notifications if you revert the mail and send back your organizational profile to our office at: [email protected]
You may contact us for the following services too:
Pro-Profit- Entrepreneurship Promotions:
Contracts/ sub contracts / franchisees and tender, Innovative opportunities for business, Industry, feasibility studies, market surveys and sampling, writing business plan and presentations, registration and legal formalities for establishment of business, linkage, networking with voluntary organizations, Professional and business houses, federations and chambers of commerce, promotions of business and all professional services of chartered accountants, company secretaries, corporate lawyers.
Profit for non- profits & Developmental Services:
Project Identification, Project Planning, concept papers, project Reports preparation, Implementation, Documentations, Tenders, RFP, franchisee, contracts, sub contracts, Trainings, Skilling, certifications, assessment, higher Education, Grant-In-Aid, Foreign Funding, Fund Raising, CSR, VTP, ITI, CSC, E-Seva, E- commerce, Digital Greens, Digital India Mission, Idea Bank, Talent Pool, resources pool, Development Experts, Subject Matter Specialists, Networking, Evaluation, Monitoring, Market Research, Social Studies, Networking, liaison work, Resource Person, assessors, Volunteers etc. Innovations & concept planning, developing business plan, AICTE Approvals, NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) Funding Support, NSDC UDAAN To provide exposure to the graduates and post graduates of Jammu and Kashmir to the best of corporate India, DGET Directorate General of Employment & Training consultancy, Skill Development Initiative Scheme (SDIS), Advanced Vocational Training, DGET Modular Employable Skills (MES), Skill Development Initiative Scheme ,Industrial Training Institute, DVET – Directorate Of Vocational Education & Training , UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION (UGC) Recognition, getting approval of different Sector Skill councils of India and getting it approved under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna)
Registration and certifications: –
Registration / Amendment, Society (Societies Registration Act 1860), Trust (Indian Trust Act1882). Section 25 B Company (Non Profit Company), Firm (Partnership / Proprietorship),Pvt. / Ltd. Company. Registration U/S 12-A of Income Tax Act, Registration U/S 80-G of Income Tax Act, Registration U/S 35 AC of Income Tax Act, FCRA Certification, RNI Number, PAN (NGO/ Trust/ Company/ Firms/ Individuals) ESI, Provident Fund, Trademark, Copyright & Service mark, Import- Export Code, Service Tax, Domain Name, Documentation, Project Proposal, Project Report, Event Report, Planning / Policy Document, Concept Note, Presentation / NGO Profile, Brochure & Booklet, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Consultancy, Accounting Balance Sheet, Income Tax Return ( NGO/ Trust/ Company/ Firms/ Individuals) Utilization Certificate, Budgeting, Other Services, Website designing as per client requirements
Thanks & Regards
Mob: 08527243980, 80762 22021
TRUSTNGO Projects & Development Consultants
310,Wadhwa Complex, D-288-289/10, Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Gate No:1 Gali No-10, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092 India
Latest tenders/ Grant in aid Notifications December 2021